👋 Hi – I'm Hamilton.
I'm a data scientist and product developer.
I combine strong statistical & machine learning skills with product thinking, engineering, and UX & UI design to make magical, useful tools for builders, creators, and decision-makers.
some longer posts I've written
- How to Build a Proposal Culture on Your Team – Feb 19, 2021
- The Product Habits Behind Good Internal Projects – Feb 2, 2021
- Good Data Viz is About the Small Things – Nov 11, 2020
explorations & projects I've been associated with
- Iodide – a browser-based scientific computing environment.
- Pyodide – Python with the scientific stack, compiled to WebAssembly.
- Microfiche – A web extension framework for collecting rich, customized browsing history datasets.
- Metrics-Graphics – An opinionated data visualization library for business charts.
- Graph Paper – An interactive grammar of graphics in Svelte.